A wonderful buyer couple I worked with closed this week on their gorgeous, new-construction condo at The VUE. This particular residence went to contract in 2014, pre-build, and with The VUE and adjoining Westin now both constructed and open, they are finally closed and moving in!
The VUE from the Top
This luxury high-rise features fantastic views of downtown, Golden Gate Point, the coastline, and Sarasota's surrounding keys. As of their end of October update, the construction of the highest-level floors is almost complete, the pool is nearly finished, and closings began so people are units are finally inhabitable.
- How many residences? 144
- How many are left? 3
- Price range of those remaining: $1.5-3.5 million
- Sizes of those remaining: 2,200 - 3,500 square feet
- What's special? Each residence in this building, situated next to One Watergate and the Ritz Carlton, features floor-to-ceiling glass, expansive and free-flowing rooms, soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchens, a private elevator lobby, and spacious balconies.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,700 square feet
- Nearly 300 square feet of terrace!
- This customized residence sold for a little over $880,000
This building has great art and modern light fixtures and is just stunning in person. Here are some pictures of the common areas of VUE from my visit:
Interested in exploring the world of new construction downtown? We can help you navigate it and also compare new to the existing buildings to find the very best fit for you & your lifestyle!