Get them while they're still here!
There are a LOT of new buildings and developments going up in and around downtown Sarasota. Several of them are still in the pre- or early-construction phase, but quite a few are coming to fruition before our eyes this summer. These are the newest things going downtown, they can be viewed or previewed NOW, and there are only a few left!
Boutique condos in the Burns Court area of downtown. Many of these are already ready for occupancy and able to be viewed now!
- How many residences? 9 townhomes and 15 condos
- How many are left? 3 condos, 3 townhomes
- Price range of those remaining: $600,000 - $900,000
- Sizes of those remaining: 1,100 - 1,500 square feet for condos, 2300 square feet for townhomes
- What's special? These ultra-modern residences are in exclusive and intimate Burns Court. Designed by modern architects Vandyk, Orange Club offers super-mod kitchens, hotel-inspired baths, and open floor plans with lots of light.
Keeping with the style and feel of the rest of Golden Gate Point, One88 is elegance and luxury with simply exceptional and stunning water views. You can view these units now.
- How many residences? 8
- How many are left? 2
- Price range of those remaining: $2.9-3 million
- Sizes of those remaining: over 3,000 square feet
- What's special? If you're a car enthusiast, One88 has you covered. Each luxurious condo comes with parking for three cars, including a lift. Oh, and there's a detailing station to boot! All that, AND the spectacular view? Sounds too good to be true, but yet here it is!
This luxury high-rise will feature fantastic views of downtown, Golden Gate Point, the coastline, and Sarasota's surrounding keys. The Vue site is still a construction zone, but expected completion is only 2 months out. Serious buyers are welcome to visit for a hard-hat tour.
- How many residences? 144
- How many are left? 3
- Price range of those remaining: $1.5-3.5 million
- Sizes of those remaining: 2,200 - 3,500 square feet
- What's special? Each residence in this building, situated next to One Watergate and the Ritz Carlton, will feature floor-to-ceiling glass, expansive and free-flowing rooms, soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchens, and spacious balconies.
This centrally-located collection of modern townhomes has been in production for a few years so several units are already occupied.
- How many residences? 40
- How many are left? 7
- Price range of those remaining: $680,000 to $1.6 million
- Sizes of those remaining: 1,600 - 4,000 square feet
- What's special? Innovative architecture is the feature of this eye-catching community. There are designer touches throughout the two- and three-story townhouses, and there are terraces on every. single. floor. And have you seen those elevators??? Very cool, and extremely walkable to everything downtown.