By Molly Russo
You might remember this blog where we announced our exciting just-listed condo in the new downtown waterfront building, VUE. Thanks to our A-level, concierge-style service and proper pricing, this one is already under contract in just one week!
- 1155 N. Gulfstream Avenue #1404
- 2 bed | 2.5 bath | 1,920 sq ft
- Newest building in downtown Sarasota
- High-level bay, gulf, and downtown views
Setting the Stage for a Quick Sale
We have discussed before the importance of staging a property (see here and here), and when it came to this condo, one of the first resales in VUE, we knew staging would be more important than EVER. All the other residences in this ultra-modern new build were vacant, so we decided to set #1404 apart from its competition and set the stage for a quick sale!
Be Ahead of the Competition!
When it comes to selling your home or condo, we know the importance of setting your property apart. When Allison comes to your home to discuss listing it for sale, she goes through the property with the meticulous eye of the prospective buying community: What is going to make this one stand out? What do we need to do to make this feel like home to prospective buyers? Does anything need to be added or taken away? This critical eye and pro-active honesty with her sellers is what sets her apart from her competition. What is going to set you apart from yours?
3 Properties, 3 Contracts.
Wow! Our last three listings have ALL gone to contract in one week or less! Take a look:
- 4711 Seneca Park Trail, in Lakewood Ranch's Central Park - Listed for $475,000 & under contract in 3 days!
- 3124 Tanglewood Drive, in centrally-located South Gate - Listed for $388,000 & under contract SAME DAY!
- 1155 N. Gulfstream Avenue #1404, in downtown's VUE - Listed for $1,540,000 & under contract in one week!